InvestmentStockBox.com - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investors Working Together to Educate Each Other About the Market

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Questions about buying Gold
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:33 pm by cvac01

» CANEXT ENERGY LTD. (CXZ.V)
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:52 am by cvac01

» BCGold Corp (BCG.V)
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am by cvac01

» Polymet Mining (POM.T)
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:13 am by cvac01

» Columbia Yukon Explorations Inc. (CYU.v)
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 am by cvac01

» Enhanced Oil Resources (EOR.V)
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 am by cvac01

» TRANSEURO ENERGY CORP. (TSU.v) - NE BC Oil Shale
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am by cvac01

» CANADIAN SPIRIT RESOURCES INC. (SPI.v) NE BC Oil Shale
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:47 am by cvac01

» SABRETOOTH ENERGY LTD. (SAB.T) - NE BC Oil Shale
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:43 am by cvac01

» CANADA ENERGY PARTNERS INC. (CE.v) - NE BC Oil Shale
ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:38 am by cvac01

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (APH.v)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-29

ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (APH.v)   ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:18 am

TechnicalBuy Alert
06/25/08 Alda

Hello everyone,

As you may have noticed by now Alda has been sold down to $0.40 this morning on some bullboard concern over the filing of their last financials. From my understanding the correction only requires elaboration of the management discussion and has been completed well ahead of the end of month deadline.

I don't read the bullboards often, if at all, but I've been advised that there are a couple that have conveniently posted the 11 day old, hard to find news after hours yesterday to create some panic selling this am.

We have been buying the stock in the low .40's and will continue to accumulate on this flush. We expect a big bounce in the share price very soon.

I will try to keep you updated.

Regards,

TB

--
www.TechnicalBuy.com
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (APH.v)   ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 pm

June 25, 2008
ALDA Pharmaceuticals Corp.: Revised Quarterly Reports to be Filed
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - June 25, 2008) - ALDA Pharmaceuticals Corp. (TSX VENTURE:APH) ("ALDA" or the "Company") has recently been through a vigorous review of its annual and interim financial disclosure and related management discussion and analysis as part of the British Columbia Securities Commission's ("BCSC") ongoing Continuous Disclosure Review Program. This program is intended to ensure that reporting issuers comply with applicable securities regulations and is meant to improve the quality of disclosure to shareholders and other market participants. The review focused on the Company's financial disclosure for the year ended June 30, 2007 and the subsequent quarterly periods ended September 30, 2007 and December 31, 2007.

The review identified several matters for which the Commission requested further detail and explanation with related Management Discussion and Analysis ("MD&A"), in accordance with Form 51-102F1 of National Instrument 51-102 - Continuous Disclosure Obligations, and the corresponding financials statements. Accordingly, ALDA is addressing these disclosure matters and will be submitting revised documents, to the extent necessary, to the BCSC shortly for review and confirmation. Thereafter the Company will re-file such amended and restated forms with SEDAR.

Dr. Terrance Owen, President & CEO, states, "All of ALDA's quarterly and annual filings have been filed with all the required regulatory bodies on time. The company is addressing the revised disclosure as required by the BCSC."

About ALDA Pharmaceuticals Corp.

ALDA is focused on the development of infection control therapeutics derived from its patent-pending T36(R) technology. The company trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol APH.

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
ALDA Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Terrance G. Owen, Ph.D., MBA
President, CEO and Director
(604) 521-8300
Fax: (604) 521-8322

or

Peter Chen
Distribution & Sales Contact
(604) 521-8300 Ext. 3
Email: peter_chen@aldacorp.com

or

Scott Young
Investor Relations Contact
(604) 288-7222
Email: syoung@freeformcom.com

INDUSTRY: Medical and Healthcare - Hospitals, Facilities and Providers, Medical and Healthcare - Healthcare, Medical and Healthcare - Surgery and Treatments, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech - Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Biotech - Equipment and Supplies
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (APH.v)   ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:58 am

TechnicalBuy Alert
June 16. 2008

Hello everyone.

We recently managed to pose some questions to Dr. Terry Owen of Alda Pharmaceuticals. There are some very interesting responses and I encourage everyone to take a close look. We have never been more excited about the company's future and we have been buying up the stock almost on a daily basis ahead of the next major move up.

Below are the Questions posed by us and the Answers provided by Dr. Terry Owen.

Regards,

TB

Q: "What are the milestones that the company has been working on the past
few months?"

A: All of our recent progress can be reviewed in the letter to the shareholders that was posted on our website (www.aldacorp.com) on June 2, 2008 by clicking on "Investors" and then "News Releases".

Q: "You recently have announced Chinese manufacturing and sales. Are there
any marketing plans for China to target any Olympic events officially or
unofficially?"

A: Our agent is actively pursuing any and all markets that are available, including Olympic venues. He is also investigating if there is a possibility having our products officially approved for use by participants in the Olympics. We don't have anything to report on this latter effort yet.

Q: "Will t36 also be made available to athletes/events in 2010 Winter
Games in Vancouver?"

A: That is certainly something that we will be pursuing once we have introduced the T36® Disinfex products to consumers. We are in the process of wrapping up the final details on the labeling and manufacturing requirements so we hope to get a place in the manufacturing queue very soon.

Q: "What other countries you targeting? Will the product be available in
the US? Europe? etc..."

A: We are targeting all of the major markets, including the US and Europe. We would like to introduce T36® Disinfex to the European consumer market based on the registration that we already have in the UK. Now that we have selected and trademarked the new brand name, we can pursue that. We have identified a regulatory consultant to assist us with EU registrations and once we have established a relationship with them, we can pursue that possibility. In the meantime, we will be working on the registration of the therapeutic products as discussed in the shareholders' letter. We will also be pursuing the registration of the new Disinfectant Cleaner CONCENTRATE with the US EPA and in Europe if the product does well in Canada.

Q: "You have mentioned there is a new brand soon to be unveiled for t36.
Can you explain the significance of the brand to the product and what was
involved in developing it?"

A: We have announced that "T36® Disinfex – 0% Germs, 100% Safe" is the new identity for consumer products and "T36® Safe-T-Cide – Safe, Strong, Superior" was selected for commercial products such as the Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate. We wanted to achieve three objectives - to attract the attention of consumers at a glance, tell them what the product does and why they should by it. To develop it, we provided Brand Institute, Inc. ("BII") with product information and the three objectives stated above. They researched the target market and provided a number of possible names from their databases. BII also included trademark information that indicated the infringement risk involved in selecting any one of the candidates. They then selected a manageable number of names from that list for us and presented them to typical representatives of the target market for characteristics such as initial recall, innovation, "fit to concept" and likeability, for example. From this data, "Disinfex" and "Safe-T-Cide" were the two top choices. The new "tag lines" were developed for these names and, to totally mitigate the risk of trademark infringement, a small T36 prefix was added to each name on the advice our trademark lawyers. Logo design followed and, again, a number of choices were presented. We sent these to trusted advisors to the company along with a brief questionnaire provided by BII and we are now completing the label design so that we can start manufacturing.

Q: "What are your plans for unrolling the product onto the market?
Pharmacies, Grocery chains etc? And how about marketing plans?"

A: We are working with the marketing plan prepared by Group 270, which will introduce the products to every retail chain that has a pharmacy, e.g., Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Wal-Mart,, Zellers, Rexall, etc. We will also immediately provide the products to our current distributors and be pursuing smaller chains and other potential markets, such as the travel industry, telecommunications, banks, property managers, etc. Almost everyone we speak to gives us new market ideas and we intend to pursue as many as we possibly can.

Q: "You have previously mentioned multiple products that are on or coming on
the market. Can you list them off once again please and what do you
anticipate will be your strongest product?"

A: Under the "T36 Disinfex" label, we have the disinfectant spray which is almost ready to be manufactured, the "Ready to Use" Disinfectant Cleaner which is waiting for containers and wipes from our agent in China and the new hand antiseptic, which is waiting for the DIN to be issued by Health Canada. In the recent letter to shareholders, posted on June 2, 2008, I discussed the reasons for the delay. We do not anticipate any issues with the application but it is taking longer than we originally anticipated. Certainly the T36 Disinfex spray is a very versatile product and has many, many uses. Wipes are becoming more and more popular and there is also a very large market for hand antiseptics.

On the commercial side, the T36 Safe-T-Cide disinfectant cleaner concentrate is now in the manufacturing queue and we hope to introduce this new product through our distributors, very soon. Compared to other products of its type, it is safer and we are intending to price it competitively as well.

Q: "With so many antiseptic products on the shelf already, how will Alda be
able to grab market share from competitors - i.e. what are the competitive
advantages to using t36"

A: With its unique, patented combination of anti-microbial ingredients, T36® is remarkably effective at killing all types of infectious organisms, including MRSA in 30 seconds. At the same time, our extensive toxicology studies show that it is also completely safe for human use. In combination with anti-inflammatory agents, such as hydrocortisone, it has proven to more effective against inflamed topical infections than any other treatments that have been used. The combination of superior efficacy and safety provide a significant competitive advantage.

Q: "Will we have a sales force calling on doctors and hospitals?"

We are tackling a number of large markets with the T36® technology, including skin antisepsis, topical infections, personal and institutional hygiene, vulvovaginal infections, and the prevention of sexually transmitted infections. Given that these markets are over-the-counter, prescription, institutional and retail, to field a sales force in each these areas would not be practical. Instead, we are staying with the approach that we have already proven to work and will use appropriate distributors for the marketing of our products. That way, we can focus on supporting the different distributors as our overall marketing strategy and rely on their sales people to take the products to the end users.

Q: "Does APH's athletes foot product need to go through all the approval
stages from the FDA? ie; complete clinical trial procedures"

A: Yes. We have successfully completed the preliminary work that allows us to have a pre-IND ("Investigational New Drug") meeting with the FDA. From this meeting, we expect to learn what further work is required before human trials can begin. For Canada, we are preparing a CTA ("Clinical Trial Application"). We are hoping that we have sufficient data to allow us to start human trials for Canada and the EU. The clinical trials are very well defined and are very manageable with the funds that we now have on hand.

Q: "Your last company merged with another company and was eventually bought
out I believe. Do you see Alda Pharmaceuticals as a possible acquirer, a
buyout target or neither? Time frame?"

A: While doing my MBA a long time ago, I learned that a one sentence business plan is very effective. Mine is "Position the company for sale by being ruthlessly and relentlessly competitive". It has served me well over the years. So, yes, we are always open to offers to buy or sell. However, at this time, I would be looking for a significant premium for ALDA because I think we have a lot of projects that we can bring to fruition with selling the company to anyone. If we received any buyout offers, they would have to be very attractive to convince me that the shareholders would be better off in the long run. To me, a more attractive approach would be to sell a particular product or application. As for ALDA acquiring other assets, we are always looking.

Q: "In that same line of questioning are you looking at other non-t36
formulation products for the company?"

A: We have our hands full with the many applications of T36® that we have already identified. There are also a number of additional applications that we can pursue in due course. However, we are always looking for new products and technologies. We have seen a few possibilities but we want to make sure that any acquisitions are a good fit for ALDA. We have to stay focused on our business plan and not be distracted into new areas without good reasons.

Q: "You are on the TSXV right now....do you see any future exchanges in the
near future? Which ones and why?"

A: We have submitted almost all of the documents required to register our securities in the US. Once we have completed that and appointed a market maker, we will be seeking an OTCBB listing. We do have interest from the US and a listing there will certainly increase the audience for ALDA's shares. A US listing will also allow us to raise money in there if we choose to do so.

Q: "What was response from the last cross country road show? There was
talk that you met with some pretty influential and large funds. Are you at
liberty to disclose names?"

A: I don't want disclose any names at this point. The point of my trip was to introduce ALDA to a new audience, tell them about our plans and to advise them that we would want to do a financing in the fall. I asked them to at least watch the company and advised them that I would be back in the summer to give them an update on our progress.

Q: "You will need to raise money at some point over the next year. What
are the plans in this regard?"

A: I will be returning to Toronto on July 16th and 17th after the pre-IND meeting with the FDA to provide a progress report. I am sure that we will be able to deliver enough good news that they will be interested in considering participating in any future funding activities. Also, once the US listing is in place, it is very possible that we will seek funding opportunities in the US. There are still a number of outstanding warrants that can be exercised. Any new private placements will be offered to people who have participated in the past or who wanted to participate and could not due to the high level of interest we received in the last two private placements. We will have a rather extensive President's List the next time.

Q: "Is there anything that gets you excited when you look at the company
and the products?"

A: Beside the therapeutic and consumer products we are pursuing, I think that the new Safe-T-Cide Disinfectant Cleaner Concentrate is going to be an attractive product for the commercial market. If it does well in Canada, we will seek registration with the EPA in the US. This will require new toxicology and efficacy testing but we are becoming very experienced in completing such tests. The other product I am particularly excited about is the new anti-inflammatory antiseptic formulation that we announced on March 25th. The number of applications for these types of formulations seems endless and the performance of the first prototypes seems to be second to none. All of the other products being developed have attractive markets but this one could be the best of all.

Q: "Where do you see the company in 6 months, 1yr, 5yrs"

A: In 6 months, I would like to have competed another significant financing that will allow a TSX listing. In one year, I want ALDA to be in a position in which people are saying, "I wish I'd bought ALDA when it was trading at 55 cents". In 5 years, I want to have competed all of our current plans and be moving in directions that would seem impossible now.
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (APH.v)   ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (APH.v)   ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP.  (APH.v) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALDA PHARMACEUTICALS CORP. (APH.v)
Page 1 of 1