InvestmentStockBox.com - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investors Working Together to Educate Each Other About the Market

HomeHome  Log inLog in  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Questions about buying Gold
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:33 pm by cvac01

» CANEXT ENERGY LTD. (CXZ.V)
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:52 am by cvac01

» BCGold Corp (BCG.V)
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am by cvac01

» Polymet Mining (POM.T)
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:13 am by cvac01

» Columbia Yukon Explorations Inc. (CYU.v)
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:03 am by cvac01

» Enhanced Oil Resources (EOR.V)
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 am by cvac01

» TRANSEURO ENERGY CORP. (TSU.v) - NE BC Oil Shale
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am by cvac01

» CANADIAN SPIRIT RESOURCES INC. (SPI.v) NE BC Oil Shale
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:47 am by cvac01

» SABRETOOTH ENERGY LTD. (SAB.T) - NE BC Oil Shale
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:43 am by cvac01

» CANADA ENERGY PARTNERS INC. (CE.v) - NE BC Oil Shale
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 9:38 am by cvac01

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BCGold Corp (BCG.V)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-03-29

BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Empty
PostSubject: Re: BCGold Corp (BCG.V)   BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:20 am

BCGold Corp. (BCG)

As of September 11th, 2008
Filing Date Transaction Date Insider Name Ownership Type Securities Nature of transaction # or value acquired or disposed of Unit Price
Sep 09/08 Sep 09/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 25,000 $0.180
Sep 08/08 Aug 26/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 5,000 $0.240
Aug 08/08 Aug 01/08 Casswell, Kim Charisse Direct Ownership Options 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
Aug 08/08 Aug 01/08 Casswell, Kim Charisse Direct Ownership Common Shares 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
Aug 08/08 Aug 01/08 Cubitt, Lara Catherine Direct Ownership Options 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
Jul 02/08 Jun 24/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 9,000 $0.225
May 28/08 May 22/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 10,000 $0.270
May 27/08 May 23/08 McLeod-Seltzer, Catherine Direct Ownership Common Shares 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
May 27/08 May 23/08 McLeod-Seltzer, Catherine Direct Ownership Warrants 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
May 22/08 May 16/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 22,500 $0.283
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BCGold Corp (BCG.V)   BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 am

August 12, 2008
BCGold Corp. and Western Copper Corp. to Conduct Orientation Survey Over Carmacks Deposits, Yukon

BCGold Corp. (“BCGold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has made an agreement with Western Copper Corp. (“Western Copper”) whereby it will conduct an orientation Mobile Metal Ion (MMI TM) soil geochemical survey over portions of Western Copper’s Carmacks copper-gold deposits, situated 192 kilometres north of Whitehorse, Yukon. BCGold holds title to 10 mineral properties (13,500 hectares) situated proximal and adjacent to Western Copper’s Carmacks deposits (Figure 1), which are currently in the mine permitting stage. Western Copper and BCGold will exchange certain technical data to enhance the interpretation of the results of MMITM surveys conducted on each of the companies’ properties.

Western Copper will provide BCGold with geological, diamond drilling, geochemical and induced polarization (I.P.) geophysical results and interpretations for 3 transects across its Carmacks copper-gold deposits. BCGold will then collect a series of MMI TM soil samples along those 3 transects and provide Western Copper with a technical report documenting the results and interpretations of the MMI TM soil sampling conducted. BCGold will also provide Western Copper with MMI TM survey results from surveys previously conducted over BCGold’s adjoining properties which lie south of Western Copper’s Carmacks copper-gold deposits.

The principle objective of the orientation MMI TM survey is to determine the nature and extent of the multi-element MMI™ soil geochemical zonation patterns associated with Western Copper’s “Carmacks-style” copper oxide and sulphide mineral deposits. This information will then be used by the Company to calibrate previous and future MMI™ surveys in order to target similar copper-gold deposits on its properties.

“BCGold is very pleased that Western Copper Corp. has agreed to participate in this data exchange and joint orientation MMI™ survey”, states Brian P. Fowler, P.Geo., President and Chief Executive Officer of BCGold. “This is a ‘win-win’ arrangement for both companies. The results of this survey will allow us to quickly screen and rank our MMI TM and I.P. anomalies for diamond drill testing and greatly increase our chances of discovering more copper deposits in the district.”

Carmacks Copper-Gold Belt

BCGold is the largest landholder in the Carmacks Copper-Gold Belt, holding title to 17 properties strategically located proximal and adjacent to Sherwood Copper Corp.’s Minto mine, which commenced commercial production on October 1, 2007, and Western Copper’s Carmacks Copper Project, located 52 kilometres to the south. On July 21, 2008, Western Copper announced the completion of the first permitting step for its Carmacks Copper Project with the release of the Yukon Environmental and Socio-economic Assessment Board (YESAB) Final Screening Report and Recommendation. The Carmacks Copper Project has an NI 43-101 compliant measured and indicated oxide resource estimate of 12 million tonnes containing 280 million pounds of copper, 176,100 ounces of gold and 1.8 million ounces of silver; and a sulphide resource estimate of 4.3 million tonnes containing 71.7 million pounds of copper, 30,400 ounces of gold and 325,400 ounces of silver. The Carmacks Copper Project is currently planned as an open pit operation using solvent extraction/electrowinning technology (SX/EW).

BCGold’s 2008 Exploration Program

Phase I of BCGold’s recently announced 2008 exploration program (see BCGold press release June 24, 2008) is well under way. Exploration work has included geological mapping, sampling and prospecting, geophysical magnetic data inversions, 77 line kilometres of I.P. surveys on 6 properties and 91 line kilometres of MMI ™ surveys on 9 properties (Figure 1). Phase I exploration results will be compiled and integrated to define diamond drill targets scheduled for drill testing in late August of this year.

Previous Exploration

BCGold conducted a $1.5 million exploration program in 2007 on its Carmacks Copper-Gold Properties. Exploration work included a 3,295 kilometre airborne magnetic and radiometric survey, 7 property-scale MMITM surveys (>4,500 samples), geological mapping, prospecting, trenching, reconnaissance I.P. surveys and diamond drilling of 7 holes in 1,360 metres. The Company discovered 4 significant “Carmacks-style” copper-gold mineralized zones on the ICE and WS Properties, and identified a number of additional geophysical and copper geochemical targets as a result of this work. You can download the Adobe Acrobat file (204 KB)
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Carmacks_IP-MMI_proposed_icon

About BCGold Corp.
BCGold Corp. (TSX-V: BCG) is a Vancouver-based junior resource company focused on base and precious metal exploration in under-explored historic mining and exploration districts in British Columbia and Yukon. BCGold acquires and advances conceptual, early and mid-stage, quality exploration opportunities towards resource development utilizing internal expertise and by engaging preferred joint venture partners.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Brian P. Fowler, P. Geo.
President & CEO
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Some statements in this news release contain forward-looking information. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to future payments, expenditures and unit issuances and exploration, development and production activities. These statements address future events and conditions and, as such, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the statements. Such factors include, among others, the timing of future payments, expenditures and unit issuances and the timing and success of future exploration, development and production activities.

For further information, please contact:
Lara Cubitt
Manager, Corporate Communications
Telephone: (604) 646-1599
Fax: (604) 642-2411
lcubitt@bcgoldcorp.com
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BCGold Corp (BCG.V)   BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:18 am

August 06, 2008
BCGold Corp. Corporate Update

BCGold Corp. ("BCGold" or the “Company”) is pleased to provide the following corporate update.
The Company welcomes the addition of Mr. Larry Okada as the new Chief Financial Officer replacing Mr. Peter Kendrick who has resigned from this position. Mr. Kendrick will remain on the board of directors of BCGold. Mr. Okada is a Chartered Accountant in British Columbia and Alberta as well as a Certified Public Accountant in Washington State. He has been in public practice with Deloitte’s, his own firm and PricewaterhouseCoopers for over 35 years. The majority of Mr. Okada’s clients have been public mining companies listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (“TSXV”) for over 32 years and he sits on various committees with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia.
The Company would also like to announce the appointment of Ms. Lara Cubitt as the new Manager of Corporate Communications. Ms. Cubitt completed a BA at Simon Fraser University with a Major in Economics in December 2006. She started working with BCGold Corp. in March, 2007 and managed all administration functions as well as assisted with corporate secretarial duties for the Company prior to moving into her new position.
Ms. Kim Casswell has been appointed Corporate Secretary of the Company. Ms. Casswell has been the Corporate Secretary of several public companies listed on the TSXV and the TSX since 1994 and has played a key role in the growth of these companies.
Mr. Freeman Smith has resigned from his position of VP of Corporate Communications and did not stand for re-election to the board of directors of the Company at the Company’s annual general meeting that took place on July 29, 2008. The Company would like to thank Mr. Smith for his contribution to the growth and development of the Company and express its thanks for his work on behalf of BCGold. You can download the Adobe Acrobat file (24KB)
About BCGold Corp.
BCGold Corp. (TSX-V: BCG) is a Vancouver-based junior resource company focused on base and precious metal exploration in under-explored historic mining and exploration districts in British Columbia and Yukon. BCGold acquires and advances conceptual, early and mid-stage, quality exploration opportunities towards resource development utilizing internal expertise and by engaging preferred joint venture partners.
Brian P. Fowler, P. Geo.
President & CEO
The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Some statements in this news release contain forward-looking information. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to future payments, expenditures and unit issuances and exploration, development and production activities. These statements address future events and conditions and, as such, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the statements. Such factors include, among others, the timing of future payments, expenditures and unit issuances and the timing and success of future exploration, development and production activities.
For further information, please contact:
Lara Cubitt
lcubitt@bcgoldcorp.com
Tel. (604) 646-1599
Fax. (604) 642-2411
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BCGold Corp (BCG.V)   BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:15 am

July 9, 2008
BCGold Corp. Commences Diamond Drill Program at Engineer Mine Property, British Columbia

BCGold Corp. (“BCGold” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that Phase I exploration has commenced on the Company’s historic Engineer Mine Property situated near Atlin, British Columbia. Kluane Drilling Ltd. has been commissioned to conduct a 7 hole, 1,700 metre diamond drill program primarily targeting the Shear Zone “A” bulk-tonnage gold target, which has never been systematically drill tested (for details on the Shear Zone “A” target please see May 29, 2008 press release at http://www.bcgoldcorp.com/main/?newsReleases&45 ).

Phase I exploration will also include limited underground rehabilitation, geological mapping on both surface and underground, as well as channel and limited bulk sampling on Engineer Mine Property’s high-grade gold Engineer, Shaft and Boulder veins. Proposed Phase II work, contingent on Phase I results, will entail additional diamond drilling, dewatering of the bottom 3 levels of the Engineer Mine, rehabilitation and additional mapping and sampling.

BCGold has an option to earn 100% interest in the Engineer Mine Property with no underlying royalties.

About BCGold Corp.

Brian P. Fowler, P. Geo.
President & CEO
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: Re: BCGold Corp (BCG.V)   BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:20 am

BCGold Corp. (BCG)

As of July 2nd, 2008
Filing Date Transaction Date Insider Name Ownership Type Securities Nature of transaction # or value acquired or disposed of Unit Price
Jul 02/08 Jun 24/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 9,000 $0.225
May 28/08 May 22/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 10,000 $0.270
May 27/08 May 23/08 McLeod-Seltzer, Catherine Direct Ownership Common Shares 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
May 27/08 May 23/08 McLeod-Seltzer, Catherine Direct Ownership Warrants 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
May 22/08 May 16/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 22,500 $0.283
May 15/08 May 05/08 Kinross Gold Corporation Direct Ownership Common Shares 11 - Acquisition carried out privately 3,000,000 $0.350
May 15/08 May 05/08 Kinross Gold Corporation Direct Ownership Common Shares BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Amendment 00 - Opening Balance-Initial SEDI Report
Mar 24/08 Mar 20/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 5,000 $0.210
Feb 11/08 Feb 06/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 13,000 $0.280
Feb 11/08 Jan 31/08 Fowler, Brian Philip Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 3,500 $0.297
BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Amendment - Amended Filing
Back to top Go down
cvac01
Seasoned Veteran
Seasoned Veteran

PostSubject: BCGold Corp (BCG.V)   BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:19 am

June 24, 2008
BCGold Corp. Commences Exploration at Carmacks Copper-Gold Properties, Yukon
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - June 24, 2008) - BCGold Corp. ("BCGold" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:BCG) is pleased to announce that field crews have commenced work on the Company's 100% owned Carmacks Copper-Gold Properties, strategically located near Sherwood Copper Corp.'s Minto Mine and Western Copper Corp.'s Carmacks copper-gold deposits in central Yukon.

The initial phase (Phase I) of exploration will include geological mapping, sampling and prospecting in addition to 77 line kilometres of induced polarization (I.P.) surveys on 6 properties and 91 line kilometres of Mobile Metal Ion (TM) (M.M.I) surveys on 9 properties. The second phase of exploration will be a diamond drill program scheduled to commence in late August of this year.

Phase I work in BCGold's "Carmacks Block" (To view Figure 1 please click on the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/bcg0624a.pdf) is expected to further delineate extensions of Western Copper Corp.'s Carmacks deposit trend, which was demonstrated (by M.M.I. and I.P. surveys performed by BCGold in 2007) to extend onto BCGold's adjoining Copper and WS Properties. In the northern "Minto Block" (To view Figure 2 please click on the following link: http://media3.marketwire.com/docs/bcg0624b.pdf), the Company will conduct additional M.M.I. survey work and carry out 29 line kilometres of gradient-array I.P. surveys on 3 properties, over 4 broad M.M.I. copper anomalies defined by BCGold in 2007.

Aurora Geosciences Ltd. has been contracted to conduct the I.P. surveys on BCGold's Carmacks Copper-Gold Properties. Mira Geoscience Ltd. is currently performing magnetic inversions to facilitate target definition with data from BCGold's airborne-magnetic and radiometric survey conducted over the Minto and Carmacks blocks in 2007. Kluane Drilling Ltd. has been commissioned to conduct the upcoming diamond drill program.

Previous Exploration

BCGold conducted a $1.5 million exploration program in 2007 on the Carmacks Copper-Gold Properties. Exploration work included a 3,295 kilometre airborne magnetic and radiometric survey, 7 property-scale M.M.I. surveys (greater than 4,500 samples), geological mapping, prospecting, trenching, reconnaissance I.P. surveys and diamond drilling of 7 holes in 1,360 metres. The Company discovered 4 significant "Carmacks-style" copper-gold mineralized zones on the ICE and WS Properties, and identified a number of additional geophysical and copper geochemical targets as a result of this work.

Gary Lustig, MSc., P.Geo., a qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, is responsible for the technical content of this news release.

About BCGold Corp.

BCGold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:BCG) is a Vancouver-based junior resource company focused on base and precious metal exploration in under-explored historic mining and exploration districts in British Columbia and Yukon. BCGold acquires and advances conceptual, early and mid-stage, quality exploration opportunities towards resource development utilizing internal expertise and by engaging preferred joint venture partners.

Brian P. Fowler, P. Geo., President & CEO

Some statements in this news release contain forward-looking information. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to future payments, expenditures and unit issuances and exploration, development and production activities. These statements address future events and conditions and, as such, involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the statements. Such factors include, among others, the timing of future payments, expenditures and unit issuances and the timing and success of future exploration, development and production activities.

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
CONTACT INFORMATION:
BCGold Corp.
Lara Cubitt
(604) 646-1599
Fax: (604) 642-2411
Email: lcubitt@bcgoldcorp.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BCGold Corp (BCG.V)   BCGold Corp (BCG.V) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down